Sunday, November 10, 2013

Details on Disney: the Cult of American Personality

"Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth so help you Jiminy Cricket? ... I mean God?"

I've given you survival tips on Florida State & Walt Disney World itself but I've failed to mention a few things about beautiful Florida in general. What to expect while being down here and what to bring can sometimes be a little bit different.

http://youtu.be/O_hfW875D58
Click to go to the video!
Now don't misunderstand me... I have LOVED my time in Florida on the Disney ICP program and I have loved working at Disney. But in light of the awesome humour my coworkers have grown to love I thought I would warn future students of the good, great and frustrating happenings that go on here...

Some of you may watch this video and completely agree, some may disagree, some may remember experiences dealing with some of these problems... all in all I hope you enjoy my newest work and please don't take it too much to heart :)

As always PLEASE feel free to leave comments here or on my videos about anything else you would like me to answer during our 6 month stay in the program. As always I will be posting more blogs and videos during my final month here in America, so please continue to visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment