Thursday, July 25, 2013

Details on Disney! What to pack for Florida State

For anyone who has been accepted into the Disney Exchange program, or anyone who is going to study at Florida State university (in beautiful Tallahassee, Florida) I have made a video for you explaining what to expect.

click above to go to the video!
Let me remind you that it is only for 10 days so be lenient with your packing. Your meals are all provided along with bedding. You receive supplies for class and towels. There's a small walk-in closet for anyone who cant live out of their suitcase and a full desk with wifi. Please watch the video to find out more!

Again PLEASE feel free to leave comments here or on my videos about anything else you would like me to answer during our 6 month stay in the program. As always I will be posting more blogs and videos during my stay in America, so please continue to visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment