Sunday, July 07, 2013

Details on Disney now on Youtube

It's taken longer than expected, with orientation, check-in, training and getting to know Disney World (yes I'm a first-timer) but I have finally finished my first video about the Disney Exchange program.

click above to watch the video!

For those of you who read my first post 'Why Disney...Why' and have been dying to know more, I hope this sheds a little more light about what's going on...

The initial cost of the program (not including groceries, thing you need to buy once you get here, plus you DO have to still pay for your current year of school even though you won't be there..) housing, job opportunities and other things to do!

Again PLEASE feel free to leave comments here or on my videos about anything else you would like me to answer during our 6 month stay in the program. As always I will be posting more blogs and videos during my stay in America, so please continue to visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment