Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Details on Disney! How to prevent Heat Stroke?

It's hot at Disney Land & Disney World and no one wants to suffer from heat illness or stroke while your working or visiting Florida or California. I've given you tips on what to pack, now let me give you some tips on how to stay cool - the Disney International Exchange Program IS the coolest experience, after all!

click above to go to the video!
It's easy to get caught up in the magic & pixie dust and want to try your hardest at being the best cast member ever! But your health should always come first. Take the time to have a rest when you need it and always drink plenty of water. To learn more tips please click the picture and go to my video.

Again PLEASE feel free to leave comments here or on my videos about anything else you would like me to answer during our 6 month stay in the program. As always I will be posting more blogs and videos during my stay in America, so please continue to visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment