Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Details on Disney! What to pack for Disney World?

I've given some tips on surviving Florida State University while on the Disney International Exchange Program, but now it's time to reveal my guide to surviving Walt Disney World & Disney Housing!

Click here to go see the video!
Everyone knows that Florida is 'the sunshine state' but did you know how much it rains during their 'summer season'? Or how much sunscreen to pack? Or what type of clothes you will need (other than your swimsuits of course!)

This video is my guide to some things you may or may now have thought about packing for your trip and a small preview of what the Disney Housing will be like. Now keep in mind that all 4 complexes are different in their own ways and different students like certain apartments for different reasons.

STAY TUNED! I will be posting videos explaining the different types of Disney Programs & keeping up with the 'Disney Look' very soon. So don't forget to leave comments here or on my videos about anything else you would like me to answer during our 6 month stay in the program. As always I will be posting more blogs and videos during my stay in America, so please continue to visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment