Monday, September 15, 2014

There's no 'Forever' in Facebook Friends..

A while ago I saw an article describing the Top Ten Facebook friends you should Block. Now that's a little excessive I think... if they're your friend than you shouldn't have to block them no matter what ends up on your News Feed. That is why I am one of the thankful Facebook'ers to start using the 'unfollow' button. It blocks your friends actions from showing up on your News Feed; thus lessening the political, food, heartbreaking and other wise posts that your tired of seeing.

None the less I thought I would recreate this article for your viewing pleasure so we could all have a laugh. Because whether you have been one of these 'friends' or you have one or every one of them on your News Feed... we're all victims of Facebook...
 
 Are there any other kind of 'Facebook Friends' that you would rather unfollow or even block?

No comments:

Post a Comment