Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A new age.. of awesome Music, is Dawning

Another day another inspiration for Creative.Duninng! Watch out this week for my newest (and think my greatest) masterpiece! I've gotten back to the grind and sacrificed my patience and a bit of my sanity to make another long awaited stop-motion video for you all. (Click here to see the stop-motion video that started it all..)

All great videos need great music.. So again I look no further than the musical prowess of DJ LuvSik who I think has outdone himself this time! I honestly considered not even putting a voice over in this video because I enjoyed his latest track so much. I feel so privileged to have such an amazing business partner that always surpasses my expectations for excellence.

But enough about us.. let's get to the music! As always I hope all our internet family & friends continue to support us; like.. subscribe.. share.. whatever else the kids are doing these days!?

No comments:

Post a Comment