Monday, September 22, 2014

Get this School year in Shape!

After a tedious amount of contemplation, creation, animation & patience... the latest creative.DUNNING video is finished! It's been a while since I sat myself down to do a little stop-motion footage, but I hope you all enjoy it - I enjoyed making it.

This video pokes fun at all the health & fitness nuts that we go to school with, or that get that epiphany once they start school. It's like a pair of yoga pants & dumb bells come as a package deal when you get your books and tuition paid.

Many of my fellow students and friends have heard me complain (and have been victim of complaining themselves) about most of the problems in this video. So why not make fun and laugh at ourselves about them?

I'd like to give a BIG thank you to DJ LuvSik, who I personally think outdid himself with my music this time. (Check out the post here!) I hope everyone keeps their ears peeled this week, he's been hard at work making some awesome videos for me to produce. So his Youtube Channel is going to be busy & buzzing.

No comments:

Post a Comment