Sunday, December 29, 2013

'Tis the Season for Magical Memoirs...

After a lovely 3-hour flight (that I mostly slept through... after having a wonderful conversation with an older couple from Stratford area,) and being delayed from leaving the plane for almost 40min because of a wonderfully missed Canadian snow storm freezing the boarding bridge... I'm finally home, rested, distressed and back to my wonderful world of cats, cleanliness, family, friends, Tim Hortons, Ketchup Chips, Mars bars, Smarties (NOT Rockets,) and Canadian hospitality!

All I wanted from Santa this year was the chance to share with future ICP students of the adventures they will have if they choose to contend in the program, so without further adieu here is one of my final accounts from the Disney International Exchange Program of 2013.


Please stay tuned for more videos of my time there in the New Year, and the upcoming jump back into the world of college life & advertising!

No comments:

Post a Comment