Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Facts don't Lie about the Difference you can Make

Blogging is one of the best ways to communicate your creativity, knowledge, advice and stories with other people in a vast way. It can be used just for personal or family use, to educate the public or to enhance your business. It is also very hard to keep up with; it takes a lot of self-motivation to keep up with it consistently and to find topics to write about (another reason why I have various different categories to write about in case I get stuck on one.)

I wanted to show you how much blogging does make a difference. Online communication is a great way to see how many people your messages really get to. Just like an advertising campaign blogging websites can track all sorts of different facts about your viewers to let you see that people really are paying attention to what you're saying.

This posts isn't necessarily informative, but more like a little ray of 'inspirational hope' to my other fellow bloggers that people are paying attention - even if it seems no one is or no one bothers to comment or share your posts.

Today I found out that most of the viewers from my blog are actually American.

This doesn't really surprise me because since coming in June on the Disney ICP Program I have been blessed with many new friends, co-cast members and managers that have taken a liking to my blog.

Other countries have surprised me... such as Malaysia, Lithuania, Germany, Australia, France and Denmark.

Another great thing about online communication is that Google now let's you translate your blogs so that you have the opportunity to have so many viewers from around the world that speak multiple languages.

Next I made a list of the websites that either have 'ads' about my blog posts and the 'search words' that people have been typing into search engines that bring up my blog posts the most.

 
Finally, I made a list of the most viewed posts I have done in the now 3rd years of my blog (awe I think its going to be time for a birthday celebration soon...) If you see a post you haven't read yet, please feel free to poke around and see what you can find.

Every once in a while it's just good to step back and realize that what you're saying is being heard and not to give up even when it seems pointless. I for one take time every now and then to search new blogs and read what they have to say - so you never know I may find yours one day so keep writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment