Sunday, December 15, 2013

Xmas Anxiety & Amusement

Maybe it was the IMC event planner in me... or my ever growing love for my Macau students that fueled my ambition to plan their "first North American Christmas" while we finish the final days of our Disney Exchange Program.

No matter what the cause the effect was greater than I could've imagined. They were all very surprised and pleased with all the work that my friends and I put into one of our final parties in Florida.

The house was decorated, a Christmas tree was made, gifts were wrapped and a glamorous 'Canadian' turkey dinner was made for all... we danced, laughed, made our own 'Harlem Shake' video (and was abruptly complained to by the neighbours below us because we made their "ceiling" shake,) ate pumpkin pie and played numerous games - of course many pictures were taken.

I'd just like to thank everyone that is involved in this program, you really don't know what you're missing until you take the chance and come on this adventure for yourself. I've met so many crazy wonderful people and made friendships that I know are going to last for a very long time.

WARNING: Spoiler Alert...
For those of you reading this who haven't gotten your gift from Stephanie and I... STOP READING NOW AND GO GET IT!

I apologize but I couldn't wait any longer, I feel that I need to share our handy work with the rest of the 'inter-web.' To celebrate our fabulous time together my friend and I wanted to make a video about the craziest thing that our new Chinese friends would always remember about us... and without further adieu here is what came about...
http://youtu.be/LrIg8A2ffpE
Click here for the video!
P.S. We also organized a Secret Santa and I would like to thank whomever gave me the wonderful new addition to my 'Baller Hat' family. I love my new hat and I have named her Addie and she has already become well acquainted with her sister Semi (Because they're Adidas & Florida State hats - Florida State's mascot is the Seminole... get it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment