Friday, February 16, 2018

Oh well.. Karma's a challenge?

My first new video of 2018 woo! It's small but it's a start to alot more ideas that I have for the year, so I hope it makes you all smile/laugh.. Here we go!

There is a video meme going around Instagram (and probably other social media) that has started in China called #Karmasabitch The challenge is to post a video of you transforming to the song Antique Gucci - Cryptex with the sample clip of Veronica from Netflix's Riverdale series saying "Oh well.. Karma's a bitch".

BuzzFeed posted their own explanation and version of the challenge on Youtube as well. You can watch it here. I think this is a great way to show someone's creativity, cosmetology skills, or sense of humour. It's been great watching so many videos from all over the world. Not only are woman and men having fun with these videos, but pairs of sisters, best friends, brothers, groups of friends and even cosplayers!

It's a good way to remind people no longer in your life what you've lost, or remind the ones in your life how awesome (or funny) you are! Mine is not only dedicated to the awesome people world-wide that are killing this challenge.. BUT also the losers I've loved, lost & gave up on! Miss me now huh? lol Click here (or the picture) to go to the video!

You can find Antique Gucci here and the Veronica Riverdale scene here. Here is a link to a "karmasabitch" search I did on Youtube so you can watch more videos! I hope more of my family, friends & supporters can get in on this little bit of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment