Saturday, August 23, 2014

Ice in the Bucket not in the Heart


The latest "viral video craze" has been these #IceBucketChallenge vids going around. But no one explained to me what exactly they were so like few others I paid no heed. Until two of my friends nominated me so I felt the need to research into what exactly ALS was...

ALS (also known as Lou Gehrig's Disease) is a progressive neuromuscular disease in which nerve cells die and leave voluntary muscles paralyzed.

Considering how I have no finances currently enough to donate respectively. I felt it fair to use creative.DUNNING to properly spread awareness about ALS. Not just post a video dumping water on my head and using #ALS hoping others would spark curiosity and research it themselves...

So here is my video... I nominated not only my beloved parents but the motorcycle foundation A.B.A.T.E (specifically Chapter Two of Woodstock, ON.)
I hope others actually use this chance to help spread awareness of the disease and how we can help, not only entertain themselves by dumping each other with ice water. It's great to make a viral video phenomenon but unless there are facts and a cause behind it then I wouldn't be proud to contribute to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment