Friday, August 08, 2014

Welcome to the Interweb DJ LuvSik

Over the years I've been lucky to make many great friends and have support from many family.  Many of you have helped me with my blogging or my videos (sometimes against your will... but you got over it.)
 
I'd like to formally introduce my dear partner in crime, my magical music-man composer DJ Luv Sik! He's very talented and I hope that you all learn to love and support his tracks over the years as you have done for me.
 
DJ Luv Sik is the head of SO SIK Entertainment; look to him for all your musical, producing, engineer and DJ needs! He is taking care of the musical aspect of Creative.Dunning and I am more than eternally thankful to have made such a great friend. In return I have gained a new client to experiment.. I mean practise.. I mean utilize my advertising & marketing prowess on!
 
I've added a section to my blog to keep everyone updated on his musical happenings! But for now please check out his Facebook as it is brand new (and up-and-coming) along with his Youtube channel & LinkedIn if you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment