Monday, October 20, 2014

Safety in Numbers and at School!

With Halloween coming up fast I apologize for my tardiness of inefficient posting! But I promise a Halloween post and some new videos will be coming soon! Possibly even a new musical addition to the creative.DUNNING production!

In the mean time, a few months ago I started my local starlet debut by helping a fellow IMC alumni with a bit of video work. One of their clients needed a video on health & safety during a school evacuation/threat situation so my friend and I offered a helping hand.. literally our hands.. man do I miss those green nails! Anyways we spent the day pretending to hide from attackers, pushing desks in front of doors, calling the security office (they got tired of it after the 10th time,) taping up windows and tying down doorknobs.

The video isn't flashy or funny (well I think it is in a classic healthy & safety video kind of way) but hey it gives you something to read while I'm busy working away on new stuff for your viewing pleasure. I hope you all have been having a great start to October & the Fall season!

No comments:

Post a Comment