Saturday, July 17, 2021

Missing and Found: Time to catch up!

Where has creative.DUNNING been?

With the growth of PROheros Cosplay Entertainment and my involvement within the cosplay fandom/community, unfortunate technical difficulties, rising job responsibilities and the current continuing state of the world.. I do apologize for the delay in returning to my regular blogging.

The latter half of 2021 will bring forth some unfinished works and new posts. So to everyone who has followed since the beginning, been patiently waiting or just tuning in brand new - Thank you and welcome to all that is me! This blog started as a college project and continued into a chronical of my adventures and experiences. Who knows, maybe I will get my Youtube channel going again next year!

Please comment anything you'd like to be updated on, or a section of my blog that you'd like more new posts about!

No comments:

Post a Comment