Wednesday, June 15, 2016

What would YOU do with $1,000?

Food Basics has a contest going on right now to win $1000 (or what they think would be almost a year's worth) in free groceries! It's called the "ALL I WANT.. Video Contest."

Now normally I'm not big on entering contests - I never win anything, even on scratch tickets. I don't really believe in 'luck.' BUT I figured it would be fun to showcase my video skills and have a bit of fun. You can also find my entry on my Youtube Channel!

 Click to go to Youtube!

You can enter the contest yourself (and check out my videos and other entries) here at http://www.foodbasics.ca/video-contest.en.html

I'd also like to point out to my fellow 'cinematographers' in the world the great site I found to make these videos: BENSOUND.com! For anyone looking for royalty free music downloads & purchases please check out BENSOUND! BUT please always remember to give him some thanks in your credits/descriptions!

No comments:

Post a Comment