Monday, March 02, 2015

Peanuts on Pinterest!?

It's been a while since I've posted on my Allergy-Awareness sections of my blog.. and I promise it's been for good reason. Well reason enough...

During school we had a project which needed us to create Pinterest accounts.. I admit before school I did not, nor had I any plans to get.. a Twitter, a Pinterest, a blog, a LinkedIn or be involved with any other social media. Regardless I have been keeping it up during my periodic days of boredom or lack of energy.

I decided to create an Allergy Awareness board, I will be searching for helpful tips & tricks, stories, facts and other things not just related to food based allergies but all kinds as well. For any other fellow "pinners" I'd love to follow you and get your fellowship back so we can continue this widespread knowledge gathering.


More posts to come - Don't forget to check out the rest of my Allergy Blogs while you wait. And as always thanks to everyone for your continuous support!

No comments:

Post a Comment