Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Let's Celebrate... College?

It's that time of year for a lot of College (or University if that's your choice) graduates to celebrate their freedom! Or bankruptcy... either way I thought I would celebrate my past three years with IMC@SLC with a video to remember some of the 'everyday college life problems' we've had to suffer through over our educational careers.

For anyone who knows me well you should be warned it is in the style of homage to my favourite Youtube celebrity... JennaMarbles! I will admit the song (and its original) is a bit repetitive but hey, its catchy and gets the point across in a hilarious manner!

Click here to go to the video!
Please click here if you haven't seen the Original video to my inspiration... I Hate being a Grown Up; it's one of the first videos I saw from Jenna and it's been "videographer love at first sight" ever since!

Please feel free to comment on your fondest or 'far from' memories from college/university! And if you haven't graduated yet.. well hang in there?
And if your just starting college... please disregard this post and wait for my upcoming video on "How to be a College Kid"


No comments:

Post a Comment