Monday, May 06, 2013

Welcome to Youtube!

As companies and entrepreneurs around the world jump on the 'online marketing' band-wagon I have decided to join in the adventure.

Having awareness & preference to your brand or company within online, mobile, print, broadcast & outdoor advertising is a very daunting goal to achieve. It's hard to tweet once a day, post videos once a week, post blogs 2-3 times a week along with keeping your websites and Facebook pages up to date. Not to mention any other online platforms available all the while keeping up with your traditional television, radio and newspaper advertising.
But through all that tedious work the rewards are consistent brand loyalty from your customers and clients and a respect among the business community.

I'd like to announce the opening of my new Youtube channel 'CreativeDunning'

www.youtube.com/CreativeDunning


This channel will be an extension of my blog, marketing advise/experimentation, allergy awareness & Disney International adventures. I will be making videos on interview tips, business attire, surviving college and more!
I'm always up for ideas so please comment if you have any and I will do my best. :)
I will also be blogging about my video uploads for anyone who doesn't have the time to watch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment