Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Winter is Coming... creative.DUNNING is ready!

I warned you all that Winter was Coming and I think it's here...
I've previously stated how you can be a Radical Roommate versus a Rotten one. But that is just brushing on the everyday actions you can take. I've never talked about the specific kinds of roommates you may encounter on your journey through life, learning & laughter.

So to celebrate the marvel that is Game of Thrones and knock out another video.. here it is.. a creative.DUNNING parody... A Game of Homes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiCidFNtYpQ
Click here to go to the Video!
I would like to thank:
my best friend for helping me match characters to roommate personalities,
POP! Television Vinyl Figurines for the imagery
Ramin Djawadi for the marvelous Theme of Game of Thrones
and the audacity of a house (and roommates) I've had to survive through, as of late which inspired this video in the first place!

I'm sure some of you have had to deal with some of these... I'm sure some of you have been a few of these (myself included, see if you can guess which!) But most importantly I hope that you find this newest video funny if not relatable.

See if you can figure out all of the character I used. I'll give you a hint, there is a trick in the video with two of the characters (frankly because I ran out of pictures.. but still funny!) I'll be commenting the list in about a week's time so the first people to subscribe to my channel AND get the entire list correct will be entered for a chance to get a shout out in my next video.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment